18 Apr 2012

We are already on challenge #60!

WoW! Can you believe it? We have managed to have 60 challenges here at the Shelter already. Time does fly doesn't it? And that really takes me to our new challenge here. This week we want to see all your lovely creations meeting the theme of  "Wings and Things". Nice and easy I hope. There has been a little less players here the last couple of weeks but I do hope to see some more this week. We are however amazed by all the lovely creations you have all made for our last challenge of Buttons and Bows. You are and amazing bunch!

We need to have a winner from last weeks crafters as well. This week's lucky winner is no 10, Bettina!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
10
Timestamp: 2012-04-17 19:40:35 UTC


Congratulations! Please click the E-mail Elf and he takes you straight to Veronica and Pedro over at the Paper Shelter. They will help you sort out your prize. Have fun using it and we hope to see you back soon.


As you all know by now, we have a $20 gift certificate up for grabs if Mr Random draws your name and you have used a TPS image. If you play with another brand of stamp, you are the lucky winner of three digis of your choice.

My design team has as always done the most wonderful creations. Stunning as always gals! Love what you have created for this weeks inspirations! So please join us in this fun challenge!

Love n hugs
Marie and the B team



  







An will be back with us next time. 
Have a splendid vacation!

7 comentarios:

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Girls your cards are stunning, they are so beautifully coloured and your card designs are gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Barbara said...

oh wie schön, hab euch grad gefunden und werd sicherlich eine Karte für eure Challenge werkeln....
lg aus der Schweiz
Barbara

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful creations ladies! Great challenge, thanks!

Glynda and Kelli said...

Wow. I have just found you and congrats on the 60 challenges. All the gallery cards are lovely. I have found so much inspiration in your stamps. I look forward to trying one of your challenges really soon. Kind of low on stamps but will see what I got. Congrats to the winner of last week. Hope to see you all soon.

applejack cards by sue said...

Wow! This is the first time I have managed to enter a challenge. Good luck to all those taking part.

Kimmarie Baker said...

Great challenge and designs! I just received my order nd I love my new images. I have odered before and always love the sharpness and quality of your digis. I print out the lined work and keep up the colored version on my laptop to get an idea of the shading as I color with my copics. I hope to get to this challenge.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Great stuff from the DT, thanks for the fun challenge! :)