2 May 2012

Challenge #62 - Sketchy time

Hello and happy May! I hope you have a wonderful day today and maybe you have some time left over to join us in our new challenge. This week we have a lovely sketch for you to work with. It's my dear friend and the team leader for the A team that has put together the sketch. I really hope you will enjoy working with it. We sure did! Feel free to rotate and resize it. Just as long as we can see the sketch in your creation.


We do have a winner from last weeks wonderful entries. And the lucky winner is number 13

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
13
Timestamp: 2012-05-01 20:17:27 UTC

Just click the e-mail elf and he takes you to Veronica and Pedro over at the Paper Shelter shop. You have three digis of your choice to collect there. Have fun playing with them! Congratulations!



Just as last week we have a gift voucher up for grabs. It's worth a wooping $20. It's yours if you are drawn by Mr Random and you have used a Paper Shelter image. If you are the lucky winner and have played with another brand of stamps you have won tree digis of your choice. Pretty good that too!

So this is what my lovely team has come up with this time. They always make me so proud! You gals rock and so all of you that plays with us every week. It's such a joy to see what you all come up with. Thank you for playing with us and good luck!

3 comentarios:

Nannieflash said...

Wow I carnt believe what youve girls have done with my sketch, all I can say they are all stunning, and I stand in awe of your work. Well done. hugs Shirleyxxx

KandA said...

Great DT cards. Love the sketch

Livert said...

Amazing cards the DT have made. Hugs LIv