13 Nov 2013

Challenge #137 - "For Someone Special"

Good Morning All, I hope you are all ready for this weeks "For Someone Special" Challenge so you can really get thinking of that special person you want to sent this card to, for me it was a very dear friend. And I bet all those girls that went to the NEC last week enjoyed themselves I know I did and spent a lot more than I should have done, or I should say it went on hubbys credit card and I was shocked (as much as he was) at just how much it was.
Anyway before I go any further I am sure you will want to know who won last weeks "Winter Fun" Challenge, unfortunately a lot of the entries were void as you did not stick to the rules which were that you must use a image which showed something you take part in the Winter, a sport is probably the most popular thing to choose but some on you just added a Snowmen which does not exactly show the image doing anything, sorry about that. But the person who was picked by Random Org: is and who stuck to the rules is:-

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
64
Timestamp: 2013-11-12 20:08:41GMT

Well done Ribenaruby and congratulations we now have a quicker method
of collecting your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact Tab" at the
Top on the Tabs Bar it will give you a form to fill up with your choice
of  3 Digis and can you make sure you put Challenge #136 in the subject bar
 and please also dont forget to add your email address to make it easier
for Veronica to sort out your images and get them to you quickly.

As always our very generous sponsors are The Paper Shelter, and that is Veronica and Pedro they work so hard to bring you very up to date images and you really should pay them a visit. Anyway the prize as always is $30.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

but this is providing you have used one of their products on your card and that could be a image, papers or printables and you will find them here on their website The Paper Shelter. And if you are worried about the price believe when I say they are of fabulous value against any currency.
This week I have lost another of my Design Team for a couple of months and that is Carol, she is taking a couple of months out and weve been lucky enough to get Debs back again to stand in as a Guest Designer for her during this time, so welcome back and I hope you will give her your love by paying a visit to her blog and leaving her a some. We also have our dear Lorraine as well standing in as a Guest Designer and come the New Year we have a brand new member joining us and that is Angela, she may in the meantime pop up ocassionally in either team so please do give her a rousing hello when you do. Also poor Janie is going to be late joining us this week, shes unfortunately deleted all her work, so lets hope she finds her card soon. And now for the best part of the Design Teams Job showing you what stunning cards the girls have created for you. 



























Beautiful cards girls and thank you so much for all your hard work, I really do appreciate how much you do for the Team, and I am sure you will agree with me that they give you plenty of inspiration to take part in this weeks "For Someone Special" Challenge.

4 comentarios:

Cards By MI said...

Really, really lovely cards this week gals. Fabby!
Love n hugs
Marie

Veronica Atanacio said...

I really want to congratulate you for such beautiful cards. They are all very beautiful. Top notch!

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous dt creations, many thanks for picking me, already emailed you! Ruby x

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

WOW! Such amazing creations, design team!!!