12 Feb 2014

Challenge #145 - "Be My Valentine"

Good Morning Fellow Paper Shelter Crafters, well as this week is such a special time of the year to the majority of us and I do hope that you have already started creating your Valentines Card for that special person in your live and so if you havent we are giving you the opportunity to do so as this weeks theme is "Be My Valentine" and Im so looking forward to what you come up with and I do hope that you will use one of The Paper Shelter images on your card to stand a better chance of winning that wonderful $30 prize.
But before I show you what my A Team have making for you you will want to know who won last weeks "3 Designer Papers" Challenge and that lucky person chosen by Random Org is:-

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
26
Timestamp: 2014-02-11 20:53:19GMT

Well done Olivia and congratulations and we now have a quicker method
of collecting your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact Tab" at the
Top on the Tabs Bar it will give you a form to fill up with your choice
of  3 Digis and can you make sure you put Challenge #144 in the subject bar
 and please also dont forget to add your email address to make it easier
                         for Veronica to sort out your images and get them to you quickly.

As always our very generous sponsors are Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter and they are offering you a fabulous prize of $30 to spend as you wish

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

but unfortunately this is only applicable if you have used one of their products on your card and that could be a image, paper or printable and you will find a really brilliant selection of them here and all at fabulous prizes. But even if you dont they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice so you really can loose can you. Please do visit The Paper Shelter Website and see for yourself what I am saying to you.
Now is the exciting time which I love when I can show you what the girls have created for you and believe me when I tell you they are absolutely stunning I do hope that you will take time and visit their blogs and leave them some love as Im sure they will appreciate that.































Im sure you will agree with me that the Design Team have done me proud and now that you've seen their cards I do hope that it will inspire you to take part in this weeks "Be My Valentine" Challenge.
Its come to the notice of the Design Team that as this is a high entry Theme some of you are not obeying the stipulation that only 3 cards are allowed to be entered and at least one of them must carry a TPS image please, if you have entered them they will be dis-allowed in the draw for a winner.

4 comentarios:

Unknown said...

Amazing projects from the DT!!! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Wendy said...

Very cute design team samples on display. Thank you for the "Be My Valentine" challenge. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone on the Paper Shelter Team!

Pam said...

Adorable work by the DT! Thank you for the sweet challenge!

Cards By MI said...

Really lovely and sweet card A-team. Love them all to bits, love that they are so different.
Love n hugs
Marie